I love it. Christmas feels complete when spent with our family in Tennessee. Yummy ham. Warm smiles and hugs. Lots of catching up about work, school, boyfriends :)
Sandy and Vickie are incredible with Van. They showered him with endless attention. Van is pretty much spoiled by his TN family.
Sandy and Vickie ready to give lots of kisses
Hayden and Uncle Chris - two cuties
and two goofballs
3 men and a kitty cat
Go together like peas and carrots
Hayden, Brittney, and Van are ready for the gift extravaganza
We tried a new gifting this year to only include the grandkids. It was great to focus our time towards family. I think everyone enjoyed it. Sandy likes to bend the rules and surprised the big kids with pump action marshallow shooters. A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I mean this is an ingenious invention. Safe projectile shooting. No safety goggles needed. Yes! We had so much fun that I forgot about the camera. Sorry no pictures of the marshmallow warfare and it was war indeed.
Christmas 2009
But wait there's more. Pirating internet access from the neighbors gets rather low wireless signal. Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment