Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas

The season is here.  Are you ready?  I'm not.  I have my Cmas decorations up.... but the storages boxes need to be returned to the attic.  oops.  We have the outdoor lights ready to install... but it rained, then it snowed, then it's tooooo cold.  darn.  I already predict that I will be that mom who is wrapping presents at 3am on Cmas eve.  I still don't know what to get Van for Cmas.  yikes!  Van- Mom and Dad will get better with practice. But all that stuff isn't about Cmas.  It's about this....






Little brown baby Jesus - Peruvian style

One of my all time favorite gifts- Thank you Sartaj!

2 comments:

  1. we got Z&L..nothing, this year and last. bad parents. But we figured they are still too young to remember or know any better...besides, that's what grandparents are for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw...is that a bunny present at the birth of Christ?

    ReplyDelete