Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Part 2

Holiday season is here!  Family, food, friends, food, and more food.  I love that feeling of home for the holidays.  Things haven't changed since I was a kid at my parent's home.  We lounge about all day.  Talk, nibble on food, take pictures, feast, sit around because we're too full from eating.  It is leisure central.  My parent's home is familiar and warm.  I walk in the house and instantly return to my childhood - my mom's home cooking, my dad's shuffling feet, Nghia tapping on the keyboard.  It was a good Thanksgiving.  I hope to create the same warm fuzzies for Van.


Can't get enough of his aunties


Oops, we did it again
When Cole was a baby we fooled him to thinking that mom was always around.  All 3 of us wore a white top and the same perfume.  We went shopping  while caring for Cole and he was none the wiser.  Coincidentally, we wore the same color on Thanksgiving.  Weird sister thing.  We plan to do this again to Van.  Momma needs a new pair of shoes. Hee hee!


Gobble, gobble, yum


The classic pose


Maddie is camera ready

Pudge is camera ready

So not camera ready

No comments:

Post a Comment